Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Review...

I know Christmas is over, but now that I'm back at school, I can finally download a few pics from Christmas. I promise it will be minimum...only the highlights of the season!



These were a present from "above" for my sisters and cousin, Jessica this year. These were my great grandmas home sewn aprons that Nana and mom found in a trunk when sorting threw some of Nana's things. Grandma Tade had kept them for all of us girls. It was probably my favorite Christmas present.



Miss Myra with Uncle Trenton. She is such a pistol. I love her to pieces! She is such a ham and is changing so much everytime we see her.



TOO MUCH CHRISTMAS!!! She couldn't take it anymore. She didn't even make it through the first present. Holly had said she'd be konked out if we didn't get started by 8 that morning and sure enough 7:55 she was out!







A little Rock Band with the family! This wasn't even the best of it. Let's just say, #1) A little of my family singing goes a long LONG way and #2) It's a good thing the majority of us have day jobs!

Ok, that's all for now.

No comments: