So everyone has been doing this on Facebook. I check facebook, but don't write on it that much...so I thought I'd do mine on here. Bear with me...these may be a little out there. And yes, I'm going to tag people...so if you did it on Facebook, you can just copy it to here if you want.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I truly believe that my husband is my soulmate. The paths that we were on before we started dating intertwined so many times in so many ways, that I believe it was God's way of leading us to each other. I love him in ways I never thought I could love someone. Making him happy and letting him know how much he is loved is what I wake up thinking about each day.
2. I hate socks. I cannot stand to have socks on. I take them off first thing and I can't stand if Trenton has his socks on and puts his feet on me. They absolutely repulse me.
3. I have a double Bachelor's degree in Special Education K-12 and one in Elementary Ed. 1-6 and my Master's in Reading, but I thought about being an accountant and almost didn't go into education at all.
4. On that note, I'm obsessed with numbers. I randomly add numbers when I see them and try to figure out different patterns. I can memorize phone numbers, birthdays, etc easily. I love to balance my checkbook to the penny and LOVED keeping the books at the feed store and balancing them. However, for the life of me, I cannot remember my husband's social security number. I do however remember the exact date of our first kiss, when he told me he loved me, etc.
5. I miss my dad every day of my life. I wish my husband could have met him and that he would have been there to see my wedding and watch my future babies be born. I don't think I will ever stop grieving for him. Even though I was only 13, I hate that Kayla was only 5 when he died and doesn't have as many memories as I do.
6. I worry everyday that I'm not good at my job. I have panic attacks that I'm going to forget to do something or disappoint someone.
7. I love brussel sprouts. I eat them with vinegar and would eat them every day if possible. I hate olives and will never try them again.
8. My middle name is Jenice. So is my mom's, except my grandma misspelled it and it's Janice.
9. My dad was 19 1/2 years older than my mom. This is how my mom is 50 and my two half brothers are almost 52 and 50. I have 6 siblings and their ages range from 17-51. I love that about my family. I have 4 nieces, 2 nephews, and 2 great nephews with one more on the way. 4 out of 6 nieces and nephews are older than me.
10. Trenton & I's grandparents are buried in the Lancaster cemetary right beside each other, which I think is very odd. I did not know this when we got together until my grandma's funeral.
11. As much as I miss my dad, I thank God everyday for bringing David, my step-dad into our lives. He is a great man.
12. I went to a 3 room school house until 6th grade. I loved it and would send my kids to one if they were still around.
13. I think about our baby every hour of every day. I want to be a mom so badly and spend a lot of sleepless nights thinking about it. I know it will happen in God's time, but sometimes, I fear it never will. I will never get over losing our child.I think my husband is absolutely the greatest man in the world and cannot imagine not being able to make him a father. We have been trying since the month we got married...15 months is a long time when you're waiting for something so much.
14. I am an inconsistent cleaner. Some weeks, every dish will be washed, every stitch of clothing put away and the house will be clutter free. Other weeks though (like this week) it's a disaster.
15. I'm addicted to candles and wallflowers. This drives my husband crazy. I burn candles consistently.
16. In college, I worked as a dispatcher for the police station and loved it. I usually worked from 4pm-midnight or 8pm-4am. I think this is the reason I can hold it so long when waiting to go to the bathroom and also why I have trouble sleeping at night.
17. I played the clarinet and bari saxophone in highschool. I was in concert band and jazz band. I miss having a small shread of musical talent.
18. I do not like to choose where we eat when we go out. This also causes me to have nervousness b/c Trenton wants a decision, like NOW! I'm fine with wherever, as long as I don't have to pick. I've tried to explain this to my husband, but he insists on me choosing and it bothers me alot. In general, I'm pretty indecisive.
19. I used to show pigs in 4-H and FFA. I've slept in the show barn, been trampled by a pig (it basically climbed my body to jump over the fence...OUCH!), and taken my pigs for walks to build muscle. I do not miss this, but I do miss hanging out with other kids in 4-H and FFA.
20. Trenton & I's first date was in the rain at a Schuyler vs. Knox County football game. After the game, we went mudding in his truck. I have never had so much fun in my life and knew that night we would be together forever.
21. I love to go hunting with Trenton, but am not sure I will ever actually shoot anything. I get all excited when he does, and love the thrill of the hunt.But, I am very tender hearted. I say a prayer for every animal we kill. I have even cried before after killing a spider because after I squished it b/c I felt guilty because it wasn't really doing anything wrong.
22. One of my best friends from high school was killed in a car wreck my freshman year of college. We went to prom together both junior and senior year. We weren't speaking at the time he died and I regret it every day of my life. I think about him a lot and wonder what the future would have held for us if he was still here. I think we'd still be close and I feel like it left a hole in my heart. I think I avoided relationships for a long time b/c of this.
23. I hate to be cold. It makes me grouchy and irritable. I am cold ALL the time, but try not to be grouchy. This makes hunting in the cold particularly difficult for my husband, because as much as I love it, I whine a lot about freezing to death. This is partially due to my thyroid not doing what it should. Right now, I have a space heater pointed directly at my feet to keep my legs warm.
24. I love basketball. I played until my sophomore year in HS when we moved to Kirksville. I love to watch HS and college basketball, but can't stand the NBA.
25. I want to have like 6 kids. I know this may not happen b/c I'm 25 going on 26 and don't want to have kids until I'm 40. This makes me sad.
OK..I'm tagging Bree, Andrea, Corin, Jenn, Jamie, Cindy, Amee, and whoever else wants to do this!
6 hours ago