Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Friday!!

How exciting! I've waited all week for Friday b/c...well I'm not really sure why. #1) I'm hoping Jenn will have that baby this weekend! 2) I've had a headache constantly since I woke up last Wednesday...as in the day before Thanksgiving and it will not go away. I am looking forward to taking some good medicine this weekend and resting some. 3) I'm going shopping tomorrow with Amee, Sarah, and April. Which means hopefully I'll have more presents to wrap b/c my tree looks sad without gifts under it.

I think that's it for now. Oh AND I only have to go to school 2 days next week. I'm going to that grant workshop in Jeff City. The fun part of it is...Trenton is going with me, the school is paying for it, and our hotel has an indoor heated pool and hot tub. So, despite the cruddy all day workshops...it's like a mini vacay before a 2 week vacation! And I don't have to pay for it...I can tolerate the boring workshops for that and who knows...I might learn something. In actuality though, I hate being gone because things seem to snowball when I'm away and then I spend more time trying to play catch up.

On a different note...our kindergarten teacher got a note from a parent today saying to watch her child because last night he couldn't stop sneezing. When she asked him what was wrong, he said he had an eyeball in his nose. Turns out he wasn't lying. He had shoved one of those googly eyes up his nose and apparently couldn't get it out. He's now being closely watched so something similar doesn't happen...what a mischievious little boy! What a way to make a teacher laugh on Friday!

2 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

Finally Friday. Have fun on your mini vacation. And God Bless that teacher and her straight face!

Jamie said...

The googly eye thing cracks me up!!!! :-)
I hope you have a great weekend. I am going to have a busy weekend too.... NWMSU game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TTYL!
Jamie