Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged...

If you're reading this consider yourself tagged if you haven't already been b/c I'm too stupid to understand how to link to all of you in step #4!

Here are the rules to enjoy the fun:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

------------------------------------
1) I cannot stand anything on my hands. Pie crusts, mixing meatloaf, dirt, etc. I'm not a girly girl and I love to be outside, I just can't stand the sensation. Other than play dough, which is different to me than other dough...it's weird. I'll wash my hands in between everything. Like if I'm rolling snickernoodles into balls to roll in cinnamon & sugar...I wash my hands b/w each one. I worry I will somehow cause my future children to have some weird obsession with this as well.

2) I love my strange family. It's weird, complicated, big, loud & noisy, and I hope to have one just like it someday! I love the fact that I have 2 older brothers that are 49 & 51. I think in some ways we're much closer than siblings that are close in age. I grew up with nieces & nephews very close to my own age, so it was like a whole bunch of extended siblings. I miss my dad, but love David more than anything and thank God that he sent him to my family 10 years ago.

3) I don't think I was a very good teacher. I always thought I could be doing something better or helping a child more. I got too emotionally attached sometimes (alot of the time) and I think in some ways that inhibited my teaching of that child.

4) I am grateful to my husband's ex-girlfriend for introducing us. I don't particular want to be best friend's with her again, but I wouldn't trade them dating for anything b/c I wouldn't have met him otherwise. I think this is weird, b/c most people despise their spouse's exes.

5) I used to sleep with my eyes open. I'm not sure if I still do or not b/c my husband it too sound of a sleeper to ever notice something like this. But it used to freak my sisters out.

6) I without a doubt have a fear of dying. It's not because of lack of faith, because I know there is a heaven. I fear dying because I worry about things like will I remember Trenton? Who will be my mom's husband in heaven? Will I remember my baby or have my baby when I get there? I know that's a total lack of faith, but it's my obsession with having answers to questions.

7) The only food I will not eat is olives. I will try anything else and like almost anything else (hmm..could be an indicator of my waist size:) but I hate olives and am the only one in my family who does. I tried to eat one a couple of weeks ago and vowed to never touch another one as long as I live. If I was eating a supreme pizza and there was only one olive on the whole pizza, I could find it and wouldn't eat the rest of the pizza.


Tag......you're it!

2 comments:

Corin said...

I totally agree with you on the olives. When I worked at Pizza Hut I always thought that the tub of olives looked like a tub of roaches. Just think about that all of you olive eaters

Andrea Frederick said...

Hey...I love olives! Just so you know to link it's control shift a.