Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I finally have a few minutes to catch up on this crazy thing! We made it back from our mini vacation on Saturday evening. I spent all week in Jeff City at training and then made a quick trip to the 'Ville' for graduation. Trenton and I were able to spend a leisurely day at the Omaha Zoo on Friday and really enjoyed ourselves. Trenton had been there before in 04' but they have added several things since then and I had never been so it was quite the experience. On Saturday, we met up with some friends and had pizza at their house and were able to visit all afternoon. They have a little boy that's 16 mo. and he is a pistol. If I didn't have baby fever before we went....I definitely do now...he's too cute. And Monica is expecting baby number #2 in October, so that made it even more exciting! We love going back to Maryville to visit and I've always said if there was one place I would move, it would be back there. I think part of it is that's where I was living when Trenton and I first started dating so I have a lot of memories with him there, but also because I spent 4 years of my life there on my own. He, however, would move to Colorado! I love Maryville because despite being a college town, it has the feel of closeness like Schuyler County...only with a Wal-mart! LOL!

I do have to say though, that I am exhausted. Another week of training everyday this week, plus helping Trenton at the farm until late each night and getting up with Amee to go to Bloomfield to workout...I can't wait to sleep in...wait, there are no more days to sleep in...school starts in a week and a half :( We also have my sister's baby shower on Saturday, so I feel like free time I have (like now) should be spent getting things ready for it. We were supposed to go to St. Louis with James and Amee, but aren't going to be able to go because of the weather and Trenton being behind in the fields, with hay, etc. I'm really sad about that because I know it would have been a blast and Trenton & I have never been to an amusement park together...so Six Flags would have been awesome!

Alright...back to work...on what I'm not sure, but I should probably be more productive than just blogging away all my spare time!

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

funny, mike would live in colorado, too, if he had his choice. he loves it out there...pretty sure he didn't really care whether or not he came home from nyr this year!

Andrea Frederick said...

could be worse, vance would live in north dakota! i would live in colorado, it's beautifull, but i like family close by! i have 3 days if you need me to do anything for holly's shower... and i mean that! have fun at training:)