Friday, July 18, 2008

I'll give it a try...

So, I've recently become addicted to reading everyone's blogs. I love reading what everyone has been up to, especially when I don't see everyone as much in the summer. With that and a discussion about blogging with Amee, I decided that I would give it a shot. I don't really have anything exciting to blog about...we don't have any kids, our jobs keep us pretty busy (except while on summer break for me!), and in general, we're actually kinda boring folks! But, nevertheless, I'm usually not at a loss for words, so maybe this will be fun!

3 comments:

Candy said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I love reading what everyone is up to too. I have been working on mine, we took a vacation and I am trying to update mine. Hope to read more blogs from you.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

yeah...we're kind of boring, too, but nonetheless people read my blog! you'll enjoy it & i think i'll enjoy having the 'journal' when my kids are older.

Amee Jones said...

I am glad that you are joining the "cult."